21-Day Fitness Challenge with The 10-Stone™ Series
Starting January 7, 2018 (all day) and ending January 27, 2018
Join us for our annual 21-Day Fitness Challenge to get you feeling great after the holidays. This 21-Day Fitness Challenge
- Uses minimal gear
- Requires no gym membership
- Can be done anywhere, at home or on the road
- Will introduce you to the 10-Stone™ concept
Q. What type of previous gym / fitness experience do I need?
A. None. All you need is the want to move in a healthy way.
Q. How much time is this going to take?
A. This depends on you, but on average, about half hour a day. It can be done all at once or in a couple of minute increments.
Q. How will I know if I am doing this right?
A. As soon as you register you will be placed in a private facebook group where you will receive all the instructions in a written form and in video form. Read the instructions, watch the videos, practice the movements yourself; Pay attention to how your body feels: As a rule of thumb, any discomfort on your joints may not be a “good thing”; Any discomfort on your muscles is most likely a “good thing”.
You can always contact us directly with any questions.
Q. What type of gear do I need?
A. This is the gear you will need:
- Clothes that you can comfortably move in
- 10 stones (from the beach, park, etc.) for counting. 🙂
- Some type of yoga mat.
- A timer that can count seconds.
- A backpack that fits you right. We will be adding weight to it for a rucksack walk, so please, make sure it is of good quality. Camelbak is a good one but you can use any style that works good for you.
- Two dumbbells of equal weight. They will be used for movement such as shoulder raises, so decide on the weight accordingly.
- One dumbbell, heavier than the two above. It will be used for movement such as overhead presses and rows, so decide on the weight accordingly.
- A resistance band that can attach to a door. It will be used for pushing and pulling exercises, so again, decide on the resistance level accordingly.
- An exercise resistance loop band (it goes above the ankles, for monster walks).
If you do not have any of the items above, you can always purchase them on Amazon at the links below.
The 10-Stone™ Concept
The 10-Stone™ concept is based on 3 principles:
You commit to completing the 10-Stone™ workout on that day.
You are held accountable by the 10 stones. You can work towards completing all 10 stones at once or throughout the day.
- Economy of Action
The workouts are based on effectiveness and efficiency. You want to achieve the maximum benefits (effectiveness) in the least amount of time and with the lowest overhead (efficiency).
All 3 principles are equally important. You cannot have a successful 10-Stone™ workout if one of these principles is missing or is not fully adhered to. The applications of the 10-Stone™ workout are continuing to expand. The physiological, psychological and mental benefits that we witness from people who are actively implementing these applications very often exceed our expectations.
The cost of this 21-Day Fitness Challenge is a mere $21.00 if you sign up by December 31, 2017, $42.00 otherwise. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Once you submit your payment, we will contact you so you can join the private facebook group.
Gear on Amazon
Black Mountain Products Resistance Band with door anchor
Exercise Resistance Loop Bands