SUP & Yoga/Fitness Teacher Training Certification
Brought to You By
The Creators Of The First
SUP & Yoga Teacher Training Certification
And Authors Of
Friday April 28 – Saturday April 29, 2017
Amwaj Marina, Manama, Kingdom Of Bahrain
With over 30 years of water and fitness experience we have been able to streamline our material to give you a comprehensive 2-day course covering the basics of how to lead a successful and fun SUP & Fitness class.
All of our Trainings may be used towards our 200-hr/300-hr Yoga Energy Certifications. This training also offers ACE and NASM CEU’s.
This training is about creating a solid foundation
You will learn
- Gear Usage for SUP & Yoga and SUP & Fitness
- Ocean Safety
- Towing Techniques
- Rescue Tactics
- Guiding Principles
- Board Construction
- The Pillars Of Fitness
- The “Sexy Seven” Poses (or what you should not teach on a paddle-board)
- How to bring your own style of teaching yoga/fitness to the board
- How to sequence body-weight movements for maximum efficiency on the board
- How to use the board as a fitness tool both on and off the water
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand stand up paddling.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
This is the gear we do not supply and we suggest you bring with you while on the water: Towels; Sunscreen; Shorts/pants that can get wet (no cotton, please); Sunglasses with strap; Hat or headgear; Notebook and/or paper and pen for notes (on land 🙂 ); Snacks and water as needed; Dry clothes; Five finger water shoes or similar style (optional)- this is what we use: Vibram KSO Water Shoes; Rashguard (optional) Can be found on Amazon – Rashguards.
- $550.00 USD for military if registered before March 1, 2017, $650.00 otherwise
- $650.00 USD for non-military if registered before March 1, 2017, $750.00 otherwise.
$200.00 USD deposit to register.
what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.”