“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Teacher Training Certification
“Jyotish Fundamentals ~ The Planets Speak”
The Credits can be applied towards any of our 200 / 300-hr Certifications.
Jyotish is the eastern (Vedic) version of Astrology. It is also considered one of the “3 sisters”: Yoga, Ayurveda and Jyotish.
It is a Sanskrit word coming from Jyoti which means “light” and Ishwara which means “god”. In other words, Jyotish is the light of god.
A simple way that we like to explain it is that: Yoga puts us in tune with our Body, Ayurveda puts us in tune with Nature and Jyotish puts us in tune with the Universe (Planets, etc.)
Listen to the Universe tell you a story that will help you:
- Better understand why you and your Students do what you do.
- Uncover karmic patterns associated with past, present, and future.
- Increase your ability to affect present and future events.
- Learn to identify periods that might need extra attention.
- Learn to live in tune with the Natural Law.
- Understand your relationship to the cosmos.
- Learn to demystify the science from the folklore.
Astrology is like a game of chess with an invisible partner. We set out the board and the rules, make a move, and then find that the pieces are moving themselves, as if by an invisible hand. – Noel Tyl, Astrology Looks at History
Knowledge is power. Control your game.