In a world that is so overloaded with information, factual, fictional and often down right false, it is hard to decipher what actually does matter. Fortunately, after several decades of extensive immersion in the world of yoga, ayurveda, and business, we have been able to dig well beyond the commodity of these disciplines.
Did you know that the whole system of Chakras can be fully applied into your business and help it thrive?
In Episode 43, where we discuss all about the Root Chakra in a Non-Foofoo Way, Tim is singing the Roof is on Fire by Rock Master Scott and The Dynamic Three. There is a great reason for this. A strong Root Chakra can get your business on fire. However, it does take work.
First you got to do all the ground work to get your Root Chakra healthy in the physical realm. Then you get to work on it emotionally and mentally.
As we discuss in Episode 50, the paradox of the root chakra is that it takes a lot of self-discipline to create self-discipline. But it is so much worth it!
In Episode 050 Tim is telling a story of “back in the day”, about how the studio ended up owning us and we worked for the studio and how we were able to reverse the situation using our Root Chakra.
A 26-second Sound Bite from “back in the day”
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.060 --> 00:00:06.540 we were very very happy with the studio -- and then something nasty happened a bar 00:00:06.540 --> 00:00:12.330 opened up next to us and it wasn't just a bar it was a bar owner that rented the 00:00:12.330 --> 00:00:16.109 building on one side of us and rented the building on the other side of us and 00:00:16.109 --> 00:00:22.439 he came in and told me that he would close me or us in less than six months 00:00:22.439 --> 00:00:27.019 and that we needed to just leave
A 26-second Sound Bite on the results of a strong Root Chakra
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.030 --> 00:00:10.170 I got the role of marketing and business so I started studying and I can tell you 00:00:10.170 --> 00:00:15.719 that in the beginning I despised business -- I didn't want to do it I didn't 00:00:15.719 --> 00:00:19.470 want to market I didn't want to do any of those things neither one of us liked 00:00:19.470 --> 00:00:27.680 that and we always were under the opinion that business isn't yoga
- Tim is not singing, he is telling a story of “back in the day”
- The story is about how the studio ended up owning us and we worked for the studio
- Always remember, in life and also in business, you can think, you can wait, you can fast
- The book Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse can be found here: https://amzn.to/2UAhhlq
- In order to succeed in business you must examine your mindset
- The Root Chakra is called muladhara in Sanskrit. It is actually pronounced with a long u and long a, as in muulaadhaara
- Muulaa means root and dhaara to hold, to contain
- The root chakra is what supports your whole existence and it is not to be underestimated or belittled
- Without a healthy root chakra you do not have the emotional and mental strength to thrive
- Episode 43 is all about how to support your root chakra: The Root Chakra & Your Mind In A Non-FooFoo Wa
- A strong root chakra gives you the ability to find the real reason of what your business may be doing wrong by interviewing your non-clients
- With a strong root chakra you do not take matters personal
- The root chakra is associated with self-discipline
- The paradox of the root chakra is that it takes a lot of self-discipline to create self-discipline
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
For those of you who have not already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Our podcast is not for every one. But if you want to create a good life, worth living, you can find us on all major platforms, including iHeartRADIO, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
For those of you who have already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Help us out by giving us a great rating and review and sharing it with every one you know and don’t know!
You might also enjoy
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/asktimandvie
Ayurveda & Yoga Diplomas: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
We would love to meet you! https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/