Have you ever thought why the Good Vibrations song by the Beach Boys makes you feel happy? And why you wanna keep those lovin’ good vibrations a-happenin’? 🙂
What the Beach Boys song represents is the life giving aspect of nature, as in sand, sun and salt water, all of those elements that helps us find the state of flow, aka enlightenment in the yogic language.
It is no wonder that in the Vedic system the Sun is associated with our Soul and our Crown Chakra. A healthy crown chakra gives us the ability to see unlimited opportunities and infinite possibilities.
However, as is often the case when it comes to anything with a mystical name, enlightenment is associated with false expectations. This has led many yogis on a path of one spiritual disappointment after another.
In Episode 049 we discuss everything from the various interpretations of the crown chakra to what we can do to strengthen it and most importantly what we should not do.
A 30-second Sound Bite on the simplest way to support your Crown Chakra
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.000 --> 00:00:06.779 so working out so mainly working out outside would be the number one for to 00:00:06.779 --> 00:00:14.009 become healthy and I like how the in yoga -- yes -- they have the Sun Salutations 00:00:14.009 --> 00:00:21.900 and they're saluting the Sun -- exactly -- because the Sun is what feeds our 00:00:21.900 --> 00:00:28.439 vitamin D which then pushes toward our brain functioning better and our crown 00:00:28.439 --> 00:00:31.640 chakra working better
A 27-second Sound Bite on the spiritual aspect of the Crown Chakra.
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.049 --> 00:00:15.880 when you die you your soul leaves from the top of the head then you defy the process of reincarnation 00:00:15.880 --> 00:00:23.579 or the samsara so you don't have to worry about having to come back into a different 00:00:23.579 --> 00:00:26.909 body because you have the option to not come back
- Tim is singing Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys: https://youtu.be/9UsUL7D_GOo
- There are conflicting opinions about whether the Crown Chakra belongs with the previous six chakras or not
- Sahasraara translates to thousand petals, think of it as infinite possibilities
- Forcing enlightenment creates unnecessary anger
- A healthy crown chakra gives you the ability to see unlimited opportunities
- You can find the movie “What The Bleep Do We Know?” here: https://amzn.to/2ZmTTNR It is quantum physics light. 🙂
- The water analogy is also from the book “The Hidden Messages In Water” by Masaru Emoto: https://amzn.to/2LfsP99
- All of the six chakras have to work properly all of the time in order to keep moving forward in life
- The Beach Boys are all about enlightenment (exaltation), salt water, the sun and surfing (finding the state of flow)
- The seventh chakra is associated with the Sun
- The Sun represents our soul
- The day of the week is Sunday
- The color is white as in white light
- Practicing Sun Salutations outside is a great way to cultivate your seventh chakra
- The expression that Tim is recalling is “bright light” from the movie “Gremlins”: https://amzn.to/2Zw34GW
- Contact us to purchase your Herkimer diamonds and Icelandic spar
- This is a good video showing the use of Icelandic spar by the Vikings: https://youtu.be/eq9NE2qQzTo
- The bija mantra for the seventh chakra is Om or Aum
- Om alone means you are going home alone
- Leo Tolstoy’s book is the Death of Ivan Ilych: https://amzn.to/328f8je
- Wayne Dyer’s quote came from the movie, Shift: https://amzn.to/2ZxgmTs
- The work to strengthen the six chakras is not as painful as living an unsatisfying life
- FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
For those of you who have not already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Our podcast is not for every one. But if you want to create a good life, worth living, you can find us on all major platforms, including iHeartRADIO, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
For those of you who have already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Help us out by giving us a great rating and review and sharing it with every one you know and don’t know!
You might also enjoy
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/asktimandvie
Ayurveda & Yoga Diplomas: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
We would love to meet you! https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/
Train With Us!
[email-subscribers namefield=”” desc=”Sign up for a first crack at videos, articles and special events!” group=”Public”]