How many times have you been told by friends, family, life coaches and personal improvement columns that you need to learn how to communicate better, how to express yourselves better?
Expressing ourselves and communication are all properties of the throat chakra. Episode 047 is all about talking! Not necessarily the kind you might expect. 🙂
We talk (pun intended 🙂 ) about everything from the location of the throat chakra (may not be what you think), what you can do to strengthen it and most importantly what you should not do.
A 28-second Sound Bite on why the Throat Chakra is so important
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.260 --> 00:00:07.250 talk about it talk about it talk about it moving on dun dun dun that's -- funky town 00:00:07.250 --> 00:00:16.020 -- yes so today is on the throat chakra and I consider this is one of the more interesting 00:00:16.020 --> 00:00:24.199 ones the ones that you know they are all important and but this one I think is very once it's 00:00:24.199 --> 00:00:30.000 one that you have to use constantly when you are dealing with clients
A 28-second Sound Bite on the greatest communication skill
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.110 --> 00:00:09.019 by listening you create that space in your mind but more importantly you create space 00:00:09.019 --> 00:00:18.050 for the other person to feel comfortable and express themselves -- so it creates a very 00:00:18.050 --> 00:00:30.000 safe area -- yes exactly exactly now crystals well the color of the throat chakra is blue
Episode 047 – The Throat Chakra and Your Mind in a NON-FOOFOO Way
- The fifth chakra (aka throat chakra) is called vishuddha in Sanskrit
- Tim is singing, Talk About It by Funky Town: https://youtu.be/ax68rWI4Tuk
- Vishuddha translates to pure, established, thoroughly settled
- A person with a healthy throat chakra does not randomly give opinions without prior knowledge
- The location of the throat chakra is in the neck, brain stem area, in particular in the medulla obloganta
- This makes the throat chakra all about communication and coordination internally (within ourselves) and externally (within our community)
- The Waterboy movie can be found here: https://amzn.to/2YMPVha
- Our C1 vertebrae is our atlas which supports our universe, just like the mythological Titan who was tasked with supporting the heavens on his shoulders
- Our vagus nerve originating at our medulla obloganta is the most important nerve in terms of coordination between our three brains
- The story of the famous Vagabonds (Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Harvey Firestone, and John Burroughs) that Tim talks about can be found here: https://youtu.be/ObKE1m3EmdE
- The most powerful form of communication is listening
- Toys in the Attic by Aerosmith can be found here: https://amzn.to/2H7TB2i
- One of the ways to stimulate your throat chakra is through singing, whether it is good singing or bad singing 🙂
- Gargling with coconut oil is another way to stimulate your throat chakra
- The element associated with the throat chakra is the ether, or space
- Space is what allows for communication and coordination of the other four elements to take place
- Mutual listening allows for the creation of common ground between two parties
- The color is blue and the crystals are aqua marine and blue sapphire
- Breathwork with retention after inhalation, or exhalation, or both, is a very powerful strengthener for the throat chakra
- For your Neck Stretches practice go here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/item/neck-stretches-teacher-training?square_lead=item_embed
- In terms of food, think fasting, think honey
- The planet is Mercury, the day is Wednesday
- The mantra is ham, pronounced hum
- Humming is very good for our vagus nerve and so is laughing 🙂
The Spartan Mind Strength Podcast. 20ish-min Episodes. Every Thursday.
For those of you who have not already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Our podcast is not for every one. But if you want to create a good life, worth living, you can find us on all major platforms, including iHeartRADIO, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
For those of you who have already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Help us out by giving us a great rating and review and sharing it with every one you know and don’t know!
You might also enjoy
The Groove Is In The Heart
Ancient Aliens, Coffee & Chocolate
Your Subtle Organs & Vendettas
Learn to practice Neck Stretches here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/item/neck-stretches-teacher-training?square_lead=item_embed
Ayurveda & Yoga Diplomas: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
We would love to meet you! https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/
Train With Us!
[email-subscribers namefield=”” desc=”Sign up for a first crack at videos, articles and special events!” group=”Public”]
6 thoughts on “Talk about, talk about, talk about movin’”
Expressing ourselves through comprehensive communication helps others to completely understand us and find the best way of solution!
A preliminary understanding of the situation helps to understand what kind of expression you need to make in order to get the most correct solution.