Do you tend to roll your eyes every time some one mentions the word chakra? I know I do a lot of the times. Especially if it is being used along with words such as “open”, “close” or “clear”. As a scientist by trade, I find really disturbing all the garbage, intentional and unintentional that surrounds such an important aspect of our existence.
My most favorite way to describe the chakras is that of Plato. Plato referred to the chakras as the subtle organs that our soul uses to relate to our physical body.
This is why it should be of no surprise that there is plenty of scientific experimental evidence which shows that working with the chakras is like strength training for our emotions and our mind.
The following is a 25-second Sound Bite from Episode 043, where we discuss the root chakra and how you can use it for a stronger emotional and mental world. Also, you do not want to miss Tim’s singing! 🙂
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.000 --> 00:00:08.160 you can use technology you can use instruments to measure 00:00:08.160 --> 00:00:15.120 and show the existence of chakras or meridians for that matter 00:00:15.120 --> 00:00:20.369 you can actually show that doing certain practices 00:00:20.369 --> 00:00:27.949 the person feels behaves and thinks healthier
Episode 043 – The Root Chakra and Your Mind in a NON-FOOFOO Way
- The Root Chakra is called muladhara in Sanskrit — it is actually pronounced with a long u and long a, as in muulaadhaara
- Muulaa means root and dhaara to hold, to contain
- Tim is singing the Roof is on Fire by Rock Master Scott and The Dynamic Three 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_5nhZkzXU
- We think, we feel and we are, all at the same time
- In the English transliteration of the Sanskrit language the consensus is that Prana is our life force and prana is our breath — learn more about Sanskrit with Nicolai Bachman’s book, the Language of Yoga: https://amzn.to/2lihxYI
- Working with the Chakras is strength training for your emotions and your thoughts
- Dr Hiroshi Motoyama’s Theories of the Chakras book can be found here: https://amzn.to/2jMXW2o
- Dr Jon Whale’s book can be downloaded for free here: http://www.whalemedical.com/NakedSpiritUKV2.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2fUrjGD5mmNHGrmCOSa6l1XRQIlByWIRHmL5FnvKnJ-kE-QsRRbHKIw4A
- The key phrase of a healthy root chakra is “trust in a higher power”
- Benefits of a strong root chakra
- Signs of a weak root chakra
- The word vendetta was created in Mani, South Greece 🙂
- Physical practice for a strong root chakra
- Foods and spices for a strong root chakra
- Colors and crystals for a strong root chakra
- Earth is the element that corresponds to the root chakra
- How to incorporate earthing into your daily practice
- The bija (seed) mantra to strengthen your root chakra is: LAM
- The planet associated with the root chakra is Saturn
- The archetype associated with the root chakra is the Snake
- Take care of your subtle organs!
The Spartan Mind Strength Podcast. 20ish-min Episodes. Every Thursday.
For those of you who have not already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Our podcast is not for every one. But if you want to create a good life, worth living, you can find us on all major platforms, including iHeartRADIO, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
For those of you who have already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Help us out by giving us a great rating and review and sharing it with every one you know and don’t know!
You might also enjoy
Crystals, Chakras & Your Mind In A Non-FooFoo Way
Ayurveda & Yoga Diplomas: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
We would love to meet you! https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/
Train With Us!
[email-subscribers namefield=”” desc=”Sign up for a first crack at videos, articles and special events!” group=”Public”]
4 thoughts on “Your Subtle Organs & Vendettas”