Have you ever wondered why it feels so cozy to stand or sit in front of a wood burning fire? When we stand in front of a coal fire, invisible, low frequency infra-red rays pass through our body. Infra-red heat, also known as radiant heat, creates the cozy feeling of heat in the body by raising our atomic vibrational rate.
Cold weather slows down our vibrational rate, our muscles tighten up, we shiver, and we “waste” energy in order to generate heat.
Another reason that ambient energy affects us so much is due to the way our body structures water. There are interesting discoveries (link in the topics section below) showing that this fascinating structuring of water is powered by ambient energy. Infrared saunas for example can energize the water creating expanded “exclusion zones” (EZ-water aka the fourth phase of water) which are necessary for a host of biological functions, such as assisting blood flow and lubricating joints.
The following is a 45-second Sound Byte from Episode 042, the first of an 8-part series where we discuss crystals, and chakras and how you can use these energy storehouses to improve your mental strength.
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.929 --> 00:00:06.890 You take, you take a crystal right you put it in the sun it will break right -- yes some 00:00:06.890 --> 00:00:16.010 of them yeah the quartzes yes -- exactly and that's because of the heat well our fascia has crystals 00:00:16.010 --> 00:00:27.760 the heat will change the type the phase of the crystal the heat will break any blockages in there 00:00:27.760 --> 00:00:35.290 -- so that's why and I know that I have seen calcite that was put in a window shutter -- yes -- and I know 00:00:35.290 --> 00:00:40.640 amethyst can shutter -- exactly -- clear quartz -- exactly -- rose quartz --exactly -- and that's all because the 00:00:40.640 --> 00:00:45.160 crystal is heating too much -- exactly -- is that why computers break?
- The meaning of life is 42 according to the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The book is way better than the movie. Find the book here: https://amzn.to/2LJoTj3 and the movie here: https://amzn.to/2XB0seU
- Crystals, chakras and your mind, oh my!
- What is a chakra?
- How many chakras are there?
- Are all minerals crystals?
- Electromagnetic fields and our human physiology
- Do you hang out with people that animals don’t like?
- Vie thinks she has a good sense of humor 🙂
- Crystals are disciplined and will help you become disciplined
- What Pythagoras said about crystals
- Moldavite is formed from meteorite impact and it is considered tektite. There are also some theories that place it in the volcanic family. You can find moldavite here: https://amzn.to/2JxAwqy
- The the first working laser was a ruby laser: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser
- You can get rubies here: https://amzn.to/2XDC5Ny
- Quartz has great applications in oscillators, and other electronics and in optics.
- You can get quartz here: https://amzn.to/2G4F46O
- What is fascia and why should you care? Learn about your fascia here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/item/fundamentals-of-fascia-teacher-training?square_lead=item_embed
- Gerald Pollack’s work on the fourth phase of water: https://amzn.to/2LO29yb
- How much scientific evidence do you need?
- One of the best things you can do for your fascia is to practice Power Yin. Learn it here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/item/power-yin-teacher-training
- Not all minerals should be worn. The composition of certain minerals can be toxic to the human body.
- Cinnabar should not be worn. But it is considered a wealth stone and should be placed near your money. You can get cinnabar here: https://amzn.to/2xFpn1l
- The fumes of malachite can be toxic when working with the rough version of the stone: You can get malachite here: https://amzn.to/2XCycIS
- The next seven episodes will be about each of the chakras, the corresponding mineral and how to use it to improve you mind strength
For those of you who have not already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Our podcast is not for every one. But if you want to create a good life, worth living, you can find us on all major platforms, including iHeartRADIO, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
For those of you who have already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Help us out by giving us a great rating and review.
You might also enjoy
Learn Ayurveda Online here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Come meet us! https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/