Liberation comes in all shapes and forms. Liberation means different things to different people. However, according to the ancient Stoics and other wise men and women, no type of freedom can be achieved if your mind is covered by too many random veils.
You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself. He who cannot establish dominion over himself will have no dominion over others.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci
The following is a 40-second Sound Byte from Episode 041, released today, where we are discussing liberation.
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.030 --> 00:00:10.080 tell me what is to start with what is moksha -- moksha is liberation that's the 00:00:10.080 --> 00:00:19.170 quick translation but when we say liberation it's liberation from what -- yes -- you 00:00:19.170 --> 00:00:28.080 know it's the you know you have to be free from something right and I always 00:00:28.080 --> 00:00:34.520 like to look at it in the context of Dharma Dharma artha kama and Moksa 00:00:34.520 --> 00:00:46.820 are you able to perform your Dharma with as few obstacles as possible
Episode 041 – Happy Independence Day
- Moksha – Liberation (not mocha frappe 🙂
- Is your neighbor enlightened?
- Tim has issues with guys living in caves
- Liberation from what?
- Joe Rogan with Naval Ravikant: https://youtu.be/3qHkcs3kG44
- Don’t let false memes and fake gurus deprive you from prosperity
- Goals vs Pillars
- Are you falling for the commodity yoga conspiracy?
- Enlightenment – see the light or live light?
- You have to be disciplined to gain enlightenment
- A tail of two minds
- Are you humble enough?
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink: https://amzn.to/2XhIUDn
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone: https://amzn.to/2WQMNLz
- Live light!
The Spartan Mind Strength Podcast. 20ish-min Episodes. Every Thursday.
For those of you who have not already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Our podcast is not for every one. But if you want to create a good life, worth living, you can find us on all major platforms, including iHeartRADIO, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
For those of you who have already subscribed to the Spartan Mind Strength Podcast: Help us out by giving us a great rating and review.
You might also enjoy
Fake It ‘Til You Make It
The Game of Wealth – Stoicism & The Vedas
Learn Ayurveda Online here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Come meet us! https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/
Train With Us!
[email-subscribers namefield=”” desc=”Sign up for a first crack at videos, articles and special events!” group=”Public”]
2 thoughts on “Happy Independence Day!”