Have you even wondered what an inflatable paddleboard is made of?
How on earth, or on water for that matter, (pun intended 🙂 ) can it stay so stable?
The 9 second video below shows you the “guts” of an inflatable paddle board
For your viewing pleasure, look for the CC button on the video, click on it and you will have subtitles. 🙂
To learn more about timeless Ayurveda, Paddleboarding & Healthy Lifestyle practices for a Strong Mind, choose one of Spartan Mind Strength’s online self-paced courses, or in person trainings at https://squareup.com/store/training-coursest
Paddleboard Gear and Books
- Kallisto – Dare to Wonder can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/trufitness-inc/
- MiloFit – The Inflatable Strength Training Waterbag can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/trufitness-inc/item/milofit
- Walk on Water – A Guide to Flat Water Stand Up Paddling: amzn.to/2StOoVW
- The Stand Up Paddle & Yoga Sutras – Reinventing the Art of Yoga: amzn.to/2BLBCep
Gear Mentioned or Used on Our Videos and Podcasts
- Swanwick Blue-Light Blocking Sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2x34r75
- Rode Lavalier Mic for iPhone and Smarphones: https://amzn.to/2IC5cJM
- Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Headset: https://amzn.to/2s1Iikx
Until next time much, much love from both of us!
And if you liked this, please hit the like button, share, and subscribe if you haven’t already. 🙂
Na’maste kala! Which in Greek means: May we all be well!
WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:00.215 --> 00:00:03.225 Inflatable Paddleboards have an 00:00:03.225 --> 00:00:06.275 air core that looks 00:00:06.275 --> 00:00:08.375 exactly like this.