Brought to you by the Nose.
- You can’t control your breath
- The meaning of pranayama with p and P
- How to prepare for Alternate Nostril Breathing
- How to perform the Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The main goal of Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Don’t forget to pause
- How to teach Alternate Nostril Breathing in a group setting
- What should a beginner look for
- Intermittent hypoxia and why we don’t have to focus on constantly breathing
- Have you joined the fb group yet?
Raja Ayurveda’s Trainings can be found at: https://spartanmindstrength.com/training-events/
For everything behind the scenes and much more join our Spartan Mind Strength Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spartanmindstrength/