50-hr Global Power Yin™ Training – Blended Format starting January 18
For all fitness professionals, wellness coaches and yoga teachers. The Power Yin™ training will help you develop new programs that people will crave, and highly improve your existing programs by adding certain key elements.
Did you know that most athletes retire due to joint issues not muscle issues?
Did you know that hip pain and low back pain may lead to the most common fitness-related injuries?
This course can change that!
In this Power Yin™ course you will learn how to better serve you and your Clients by significantly
- Increasing performance
- Reducing recovery time
- Assisting with injury prevention
- Overcoming plateaus
Just as it is necessary to methodically stress the muscles to keep them strong, it is also equally important to methodically stress the joints to keep them healthy.
This Power Yin™ Training will have a Blended Format so you can attend from the comfort of your own home. It will be completed over a period of 4 months starting Thursday, January 18th.
It will consist of:
- 2 group skype calls a week of about an hour each. If you are not able to attend the call, no worries, you will have access to the recorded call.
- Weekly one-on-one time with us via Skype and email to answer any private questions.
- Online courses on our training website consisting of videos, audio, text and quizzes to monitor your personal progress.
- Private Facebook structure for timely group communication.
- A list of preparatory reading and references.
The time commitment to attend the course is approximately 2-3 hours a week. The personal study commitment is unlimited. 😊
This course is AAPNA approved and counts towards 50 AAPNA PACE.
It also can go towards our 200-hr / 300-hr / 500-hr / 750-hr or 1000-hr Heart to Mind Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy Certification or our Spartan Mind Strength™ Certification.
Registration & Tuition
The tuition is $585.00 USD.f you register by December 27, 2017 midnight. Afterwards, the tuition is $690.00 USD.
Registration consists of a $300.00 USD non-refundable down-payment. The remaining of the tuition must be paid in 2 consecutive monthly installments starting the first month of the training.
- The History of Power Yin™
- What is Fascia
- The Principle of Hormesis
- The Principle of Yin and Yang
- Tension and Compression
- Economy of Action
- Props & Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga vs Yin Yoga
- Our 12 Power Yin™ Poses
- Our 10 Power Yang™ or Transition Flows
- Our 3 Fascia Reboot or Reset Movements
- How to Design a Power Yin™ Class
- Sample Power Yin™ Classes
- Further References & Research
And please, remember… Practice does not make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Practice wisely.