One of the tastiest egg casseroles you are ever going to have! All you have to do is try it once and it might just become a seasonal staple of your diet.
Highly nutritious and grounding, it is ideal during
- The Vata time of the year, when the weather is cold, dry and light.
- Before and after air travel when you need to balance the effects of the flight with nutrient dense, moist and nourishing food.
- During camping, since it packs and stores really well.
- 8 eggs (preferably pastured)
- 1 lb of sausage (preferably Berkshire)
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes (preferably organic)
Makes about 8-10 servings.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into cube size pieces and put them in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit, for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, fry the cut up sausage in a pan.
- Mix the eggs with a fork, to get an even consistency.
- In a glass Pyrex style pan, layer the cooked sausage at the bottom, add the sweet potatoes above and then pour the mixed eggs on top.
- Place in the oven for another 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take it out of the oven and let it come to room temperature before refrigerating.
Cut it into squares and surprise yourself at how filling this delicious casserole is!
Thank you for reading and sharing! To learn more, check out one of our upcoming courses at AskTimAndVie.com.
Train With Us!
[email-subscribers namefield=”” desc=”Our Blog” group=”Public”]